All Suggested Jeep Tours Are “Self Guided Tours”
- Sugarlands Visitor Center – 1420 Little River Gorge Rd, Gatlinburg, TN Open daily 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Chimney Tops Trail Head – Hiking Trail US-441 Gatlinburg, TN
- Morton Overlook – Scenic Overlook US-441 Gatlinburg, TN
- Newfound Gap – Scenic Overlook – US-441 Bryson City, NC
- History Exhibit Overlook – Scenic Overlook – US-441 Bryson City, NC
- Cliff Branch Falls – Scenic Overlook – US-441 Bryson City, NC
- Oconaluftee Visitor Center – 1194 Newfound Gap Rd Cherokee, NC – Open daily 8:00 am – 5:30 pm
- Mingus Mill – Mingus Mill Access Rd Cherokee, NC – Open Daily, Beautiful Photo Opportunity
- Museum of the Cherokee Indian – 589 Tsali Blvd. Cherokee, NC – Open daily from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Water Fall Hikes in Cherokee – There are several waterfalls that have easy access and are a short walk. The easiest falls to reach that is closes to Hwy 441 is Mingo Falls. It is roughly 5 miles down Big Cove Rd, you will pass the KOA Campground. As you round the curve in the road, keep an eye out for a parking lot / pull off on your right hand side. The falls are roughly 100 yards up the trail. The trail itself is considered steep but the good news is that there is a very nice water fall only a short distance from your Jeep.
At Southland Jeep and Car Rentals, we believe in the personal touch, for reservations please Call (865)436-9811 . Keep an open mind when considering things to do in Gatlinburg. A Jeep, Van or Hummer are great ways to explore and experience the Mountains.